Tuesday 19 January 2016

Summer Nails with Le Vernis from Chanel


Hello Babes !
I have a great news for nude nail lovers.. For this Summer, I picked four Le vernis from Chanel :
No.655 Beige Rose
No.659 Beige Pur
No.661 Precious Beige
No.663 Lovely Beige


All the colours that I picked are really suitable for almost all fashion colour pallete, I must says. It looks nice for everyday use.

The nail colour is actually designed in a way that it moisturises and strengthens the nail while delivering high-shine colour. Available in classic and trend-defining shades. The nail colour spreads evenly without streaking, something that speaks volumes about the quality of the brush.
I am in love with all these nude colours, How about you ?

Bye for Now, See you on my next post !

No comments :

Post a Comment