Thursday 7 May 2015

Bye Bye Clogged Pores !


Greetings Fellow Readers !

After hearing about all the glowing review regarding Clarisonic, 8 months ago I decided to purchased Mia2, And ever since Mia 2 has changed the way I feel about my pores.. :)

About Clarisonic
Clarisonic is a cleansing tools which pattened sonic technology, gently removes the impurities. It cleans your face 6 times better than the traditional method of cleansing with your hands in just 60 seconds. Well.. I think I don’t mind to add another 60 seconds in my beauty regime to removes the impurities, don’t you ?
The main theory behind the effectiveness of the Clarisonic Mia 2 lies in exfoliation. Once those dead cells are gone your skin is more readily able to accept, and effectively use to those pricey treatment creams and serums designed to provide all the benefits.

My Pores an Mia 2
So.. I bought Mia 2 at Sephora Ion Orchards, Singapore.
I was so excited to try it, but it needed to be charged by 24 hours for the first time. After the waiting I tried it and I was impressed, it wasn’t harsh brushing motion, but I felt like it was firm enough to really clean my skin.
I used it morning and night for about a week but I noticed my skin felt a little dry, then I began to use it only once a day (at night), I may have been over doing it in the beginning.. :)
And finally after a month or so I finally noticed a great improvement in appearance of my pores, less whiteheads and skin feels a lot smoother.


Soo.. Is it a worth of hype ?!
YES... YES... YES...
Mia 2 is completely helpful with the cleaning routine

Features
-      Mia 2 has 2 speeds (Delicate, Universal)
Speed 1 (Delicate) : Could be used for a sensitive skin conditions
Speed 2 (Universal) : Developed for normal daily use and enhances cleansing by 26% compared to speed 1
-          Mia 2 has 1-minutes pulsing T-Timer
It has this ‘beep’ that tells you when to move to other part of your face, first 20seconds on your forehead, next 20seconds on your nose and chin, next 10 seconds each to your cheeks.
-          Interchangeable facial brush heads
You could choose a variety of interchangeable facial brush heads, each uniquely designed and engineered for specific skin types.
-          2 years warranty

Bye for now, See you on my next post !

No comments :

Post a Comment