Thursday 30 April 2015

The Legendary Treatment Essence from SK-II


Hello Ladies,
I’m here to write about SK-II Facial treatment Essence and I know I’m not the 1st person to rave about this amazing product, I’m sure you’ll find many other review, but I still have to add to the list of gleaming testimonials  

About SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
Containing more than 90% Pitera that makes this ‘miracle water’ is a must have for a healthy, radiant skin. It helped maintain the skin’s natural renewal cycle to it’s optimum condition to allow skin nourishment. It also works to balance the skin’s PH and Sebum Secretion, so oily and dry areas are properly moisturized.

Me and SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
 Henceforth, for the rest of this post, the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence will be referred to as FTE for convenience.

I first purchased the FTE in 2008 when I was facing extremely dry skin and I need something to save me. After the first week I am so impressed with the result, my skin looks moisturized, soft, healthier and has that ‘Glow’
Since I’ve been using the FTE, my skin problems have lessened : lesser issue with dry skin, less breakouts, skin look radiant and glowing, pore appears smaller, dark spots are lightened.
This has been my lifesaver in so many ways, and Nothing could tear me away from it !
It’s been 6 years and I’m definitely going to use it in the future as a part of my beauty regime.

Texture
The texture is very lightweight (it is like a water) and it doesn’t leave greasy feeling afterwards, so it is okay to use it with or without makeup.

Application
There is two popular methods, One is to pour it into a cotton pad and wipe/dab it all over your face and neck. Two, is to pour it into palm of your hand and pat into your face.
I’ve tried both but I prefer to use a cotton pad instead, because when I tried the second methods, pour it into palm of my hand, it became messy and I waste so much at the end of the day.
To maximize the FTE usage, I use cotton pad as thin as possible, so I won’t left too much the ‘miracle water’ too much on the cotton pad.

Size and Price
It came in 5 variant, and last time I checked in Singapore here's the price :
Bottle of 75ml : 99SGD
Bottle of 150ml : 191SGD
Bottle of 215ml : 233SGD
Bottle of 250ml : 261SGD
Bottle of 330ml : 321SGD

Bye for now, See you in my next post..





No comments :

Post a Comment