Friday 24 February 2017

Lucidol-L Argan Rich Oil Review

Hello again..
Who doesn't want a smooth, glossy, fresh hair without feeling any greasiness? I think all of women wants it especially who is struggle like me after all of those bleaching from the unicorn hair and perming, what a perfect combos ! As we know Argan oil is booming while ago but I find it a little bit greasy feeling and weighed my hair down in some products which contains argan oil. But I made a turnaround and decided to try Lucidol-L Argan Rich Oil after seeing this product topping the charts in the beauty industry. Let's see how it works.


Products Description :
A hair treatment oil made use of the super hit high purity “Argan oil”, it gives you an instant moisture nourishment on hair ends, forms as an ultra thin veil on hair surface and gives a smooth touch, leaves it smooth, glossy, fresh, and without greasy feeling. For all hair types.

How To Use :
Dispense 1 or 2 pumps in the palm of your hands and rub to warm the product up and apply from the middle to the end of your hair. Hand-comb to distribute it well. Can also be used on shampooed and towel-dried hair before blow drying as heat protectant.
Soo.. This is a transparent liquid and the first thing I noticed, even before I put it on, is the amazing scent. It's like a several combination of fruit, like apples, peaches with a hint of roses and a bit musk, well.. I'm just going to say..  it smells unbelievably good and the scent lasts for a good time on my hair.

 
This is the most non-sticky oil that I have ever tried. Even serums and other oils I have used leave a little bit sticky feelings, but this one does not. It glides on and spreads into the hair very easily. Once I hand-comb it, it detangles my hair to a degree and makes blow drying an easier task. I find much less frizz after I blow dry than when I use no product at all after shampooing my hair. I also feel it provides good amount of hydration to the hair. I usually end up using about 3 pumps for the entirety of my hair.
It is also supposed to protect hair against UV rays, so that is a huge plus for me who lives in such a tropical place like mine. This will prevent future damage to the hair and very useful for people who have unicorn coloured hair. It also protects against heat, so it is also a styling product.  This product also comes in 2 other versions: a cream and a gel texture, so you can choose the one that suits you best.
For the Packaging, I guess I'm not really in love with it since it comes in a tinted glass bottle with a secure pump with lid attached. The glass bottle make a change of a breakage, if you're such a clumsy person like me, I will decant this into another container for travel. but overall I really love the products and it does a really good Job.

Will I Repurchase it ? Of Course ! in Fact I bought 3 bottles on my last trip (:
Btw.. If you guys have any request for another beauty products, let me know about it.. 
Bye for now !

No comments :

Post a Comment