Friday 1 May 2015

Mango Kiss - Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 Mango


Good Day, ladies !

I’m about making a payment at Central Department store, located at Grand Indonesia, East mall and while waiting.. here they are, sitting there, doing nothing.. Khiel’s Lip Balm Mango Scent.
As we know Khiel’s is one of favorite item to fight dryness, so i was so attemped Not to Buy it J

About..
Temporarily soothes dry lips. Helps protect lips from the drying effects of wind and cold weather.
Me and Kiehl's..
This is a great lip balm, I would say.. J the texture is just right and the mango scent is really pleasant. The lip balm is nourishing and at the same time it doesn’t leave lips feeling sticky.
I promise you No Hair getting stuck to your lips in the wind. I also use it every night before I go to sleep and my lips feels really soft the next morning and so ready to wear my favorite Lipstick. Now it's time to say Good-bye to dry Lips..

Smooch !
Natalie

No comments :

Post a Comment