Tuesday 19 January 2016

Glowing under the SUN



Hello Loves !

I guess, Summer is getting exciting with another Chanel Collection. Right now I will be talking about Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder and Healthy Glow Sheer Color Stick.

LES BEIGES HEALTHY GLOW MULTI-COLOUR BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 15 SUNSCREEN
Is a Lightweight, multi-colour powder offers a palette of effortless effects. Acts as a highlighter, sculpting powder, bronzer and blush — all with a sheer, natural finish and broad-spectrum sun protection.” Comes in 01 Mariniere and 02 Mariniere. But Here I am choosing a 01 Mariniere, It’s more suitable for a light skin like mine.this powder is suitable for touch ups as it gives the skin a more healthy glow effect, as the name suggests.

LES BEIGES HEALTHY GLOW SHEER COLOUR STICK

It is a Creamy formula and blends seamlessly with skin to enhance, brighten and contour. Healthy-glow shades help sculpt cheekbones  and refresh the complexion with a vibrant, velvet finish.Just because it is Summer, I guess we all need something that could last a little longer while we’re having Fun under the Sun, That’s why for summer I rather to use a creamy based formula makeup to applied, it last longer than a powder based make up.

Let me hear what you think.. See you on my next post !

No comments :

Post a Comment