Tuesday 26 January 2016

Carpe Diem..

I A few months back, I decided to leave my career at one of a multinational company..
Scarry ?! Yes it is, at first.. Leaving a financial independency seems a scarry moves for some of us, me included.
But I started to think, I just want to seize the day, doing what I like the most, spending more time with family especially with my little CoCo, whom started to growing so fast.. I don't want to loose the moments and looking back and saying what if..

The last week of my office day, I started to doubt, is it the right choice? Am I going to regret my decision?
Am I going to leave my career and just becoming a 'Mom' (well now I know it, becoming a full time mother is not just a 'Mom')
Well I started to think what I really wanna do, okay I love Fashion.. And I started to take a private class to design and make an apparels, at least for my self.. :) then what.. I love to share my ideas and my beauty life experiences and then I started to write a blog.. I am enjoy doing what I love while I could spending more time with my little one.. Went to brunch with mom and friends, like almost everyday.. Connecting with long lost friend, enjoying holiday after holiday..
and my days becoming more brighter each day.
All I want to say is always do what you love and start to seeing things from the other side, who knows you'll find yourself in a better shape and living a dreamy live.

How about you, are you ready to seize the day of your life?

Bye for now, See you on my next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment