Saturday 13 February 2016

Matte Finished Cushion.. The Face Shop oil control water cushion review

Hello everyone,
Today I'm going to share my first review about cushion, I know it's so decade ago since everyone is talking and rave about it, it is because I was a little bit sceptical about cushion which has a super dewy finished and I know it's gorgeous but if you live in a tropical side of the world, you need something that will not melt during the day..
So, last week When I strolling in the mall, I visited some of korean cosmetics, I was so mesmerized with all the cute decor.. So random, right.. (; anyway When I visited The face shop store I saw this oil control water cushion that stated has a matte finished
I was tempted to tried it. And another thing that really caught my attention is the cushion contains a high SPF, so it will simplify the morning routine.
After tried it in daily basis here's my opinion :
It is Easy to apply, and the sponge that came with the pact is a great tool to use so no need another brush or another sponge to blend the product.
It's a lightweight and doesn't feel sticky on my skin. It also blends seamlessly on the skin, and look invisible, I would say it is a light to medium coverage yet a buildable product.
The cushion is also contain with high SPF, SPF 50+ PA+++ which is a MUST if you live in the gorgeous part of the world where the sun is shining like almost everyday..
After using for a week it doesn't break me out, it's so awesome for a sensitive skin like mine.
The con about this product is they only comes in 2 shade, V201 Apricot beige which is the lighter shade and V203 Natural beige, the darker shade and I am using V201 and it is match to my skintoned.

Have you tried it? Let me hear what do you think about it..

No comments :

Post a Comment