Saturday 21 May 2016

SK-II Facial treatment Mask



SK-II Facial Treatment Mask

About
For an instant boost in your skin’s suppleness and translucency
A luxurious facial mask with an indulgent concentration of Pitera in a single application. Your skin is immediately and exceptionally immersed in moisturization, resulting in a visibly radiant and crystal clear complexion.
Soft and luxurious, each cotton mask is generously soaked with Pitera for maximum delivery to the skin.

Application Guide
Place the mask over the eye area and carefully spread to the rest of your face. Pat firm and leave on for 5-15 minutes. Use 1-2 times a week after toning.

It clings on the skin without slipping around. The mask size is a little larger for my face so it could covers some area under my chin.
The extract is a gel-like consistency, it is not drip down.
I apply the mask and leave on for 20 minutes
The result were immediate and phenomenal. All puffiness disappeared, my dry patch around my nose are gone, my pores had miraculously become invisible. My skin also had a very smooth and soft feel.
Radiant.

I love how the delicate mask pampered my skin and left my face as fresh as a daisy !

There is 2 famous ways of using it, apply it for 15 minutes and all night.
I’ve tried both

Overall, I do think it is a really good investment for your skin.

No comments :

Post a Comment