Saturday 21 May 2016

The Magic Pen.. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Review


Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat

I’ve been using this magic pen since 9 months ago and I am in love with it ever since, now I am using my third pens now. 

It is a luminizing pen that brings light and radiance to the skin, immediately erases any signs of fatigue, and brightens the complexion.
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Pen always make me look so fresh, awake and make me radiant. It is my secret weapon especially when I lack of sleep and feeling tired. It never caked up on me (even without setting powder). It’s so creamy and easy to blend, It is also never dried out my sensitive under eye area and so perfect for an eyeshadow base and make my eyeshadow long lasting.
Some don't like it because it does not cover undereye circles and blemishes. But this pen is not meant for that, and it did not cover mine. But if you want to look radiant, glowy, awake and you are looking for a fool-proof and easy to use product, give this a try.

What do you think about this bad boys ? Is it worth the hype ?
Bye for now, see you on my next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment